Brightbill Transportation maintains one of the most modern school bus fleets in the industry. Our school bus fleet is updated with new and late model Blue Bird manufactured school buses on an annual basis. This ensures service reliability and increases safety since all Blue Bird manufactured buses come with the latest safety features and equipment. We maintain our fleet to the highest standards and follow routine maintenance guidelines.
Preventive Maintenance Program
Our dedicated staff keeps our buses in excellent shape both inside and out.
Brightbill buses are maintained in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and requirements. Our preventive maintenance program meets or exceeds state and federal inspection requirements. In addition, we perform our own preventive maintenance program, which includes:
- A routine 200 point preventive maintenance inspection, covering safety and mechanical components is conducted by our trained mechanics and technicians
- Following or exceeding the Manufacturer’s recommendation for all scheduled maintenance programs
- Inspection of belts, hoses, and fluid levels as required
- Twice daily, pre-trip vehicle safety inspections by the driver
- Defects found as a result of inspection are repaired immediately or the vehicle is placed out of service
Each of the buses in our fleet is scheduled for regular preventive maintenance inspection according to hours of operation or miles traveled depending on the type of operation and service being provided.
Our fleet Vehicles
- Blue Bird All American, Blue Bird Vision and Micro Bird models
- Vehicle capacities from 9 passenger vans to 84 passenger buses
- Various configured applications for special needs transportation
- Service is performed in Brightbill operated service centers
- Each vehicle has it’s own specialized preventive maintenance program