Become a School Bus Driver
If you are considering a career with Brightbill Transportation you must:Have good driving skills with an excellent driving record
Be in good physical health
Be concerned about the safety of school children
Be a people person who enjoys children
Be accommodating to work with parents and school administrators
Be a team player
Be available to attend regular training classes
Be sensitive to the special needs of all children
Driver Application Form
Transports school bus passengers between assigned stops and schools according to specified routes and time schedules. Maintains order during trip and adheres to safety rules when loading and unloading passengers.
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidate must satisfy the annual Pennsylvania school bus physical
- Candidate must submit to child abuse, FBI, and PA State Police clearances and meet Minimum thresholds
- Candidate must submit to pre-employment, random and post accident drug testing
- Candidate must possess good moral character, be trustworthy and reliable
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
General knowledge of area; skill in the safe operation of a vehicle, ability to detect malfunctioning equipment, ability to assist children using patience and understanding, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with school officials, parents, school personnel, students, management and fellow drivers. Must be able to follow oral and written directions and have the ability to get along with others.
Education and Experience:
Candidate must possess any combination of education and experience equal to the completion of high school and possess excellent driving records.
Interest parties should contact us call (800) 932-4625, fax your resume to (717) 272-0970 or email your resume to us at email@example.com